• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

This is driving me crazy, help

uniwarp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
374
I had seen this virtual dj board on TV a couple months ago which seemed out of this world. It was controlled by solid objects (rectanle, triangle blocks) placed on a projected image. It had a camera that sensed the change in the positions of these blocks. A certain block controlled the speed of the music whereas another could be used to change the beat, you could switch between tracks using these objects etc... It used an amazingly different way to interact with the user it had the most amazing user interface I had seen. For those of you who haven't got a clue yet to what I am saying, think about the movie Island and the futuristic user interface that the doctor/shrink used in his room when talking to the main character and how he used to control the interface with a pyramid object.
I need the name of this board if you have seen it and links would be great as well. Why am I so interested? I am in the midst of making a short futuristic clip with a friend in Maya and a good part of the clip will feature such an interface. We really want to impress someone so we must pay attention to detail and we want a good look at the original product/idea so we can develop it even further. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if I can convince my friend as well, I would be pleased to acknowledge your help at the end of the clip. It is not going to be aired most possibly where you live but I will give a download link to you so you can have bragging rights. ;)
 
Back
Top