This case any good?

1. which case? - your link is to the default page on that site.
2. "alienware ripoff" - does NOT sound too promising.

sheesh, take some time to look....

it's the fourth one under "Extreme Cases - $49"

yea, that almost like they pulled the pic off the alienware site. The zoom view didn't work for me (doubt they have a close up of it) and I'm betting if you even recieve a product from that place, it's not gonna be exactly what's pictured.

second thought, look at the reseller ratings . Seems like a decent place. Go for it.

that site is very shady looking if u did recieve anything im betting the quality would be crapola

and im looking at the pictures on the site and lol i hate aleinware cases but geeze if they are gunna copy them at least do a good job look at the white one it looks like a standard white case witht the grills (eyes) glued on its very boxy looking at least the real ones are rounded at the front

potskie05 said:
that site is very shady looking if u did recieve anything im betting the quality would be crapola

and im looking at the pictures on the site and lol i hate aleinware cases but geeze if they are gunna copy them at least do a good job look at the white one it looks like a standard white case witht the grills (eyes) glued on its very boxy looking at least the real ones are rounded at the front

Ummmmm just because they dont have the fanciest website in the world doesnt mean they are running a scam act for the past few years. If you had a reasonable exscuse for talking smack about a company you evidently dont know much about I sure would love to hear it.

wow this company is right down the road from me......I've never bought anything from them but they have been there a while..............probably okay place. The 9 resellerrating is a plus as well.

Cyraxx said:
Ummmmm just because they dont have the fanciest website in the world doesnt mean they are running a scam act for the past few years. If you had a reasonable exscuse for talking smack about a company you evidently dont know much about I sure would love to hear it.
There best gaming rig (Most Expensive) has a FX5200 in it. Feel sorry for anyone who actualy wants to game on that computer. :rolleyes:

they also got a bootleg wavemaster in black anda bootleg thermaltake case.
who in their right mind would bootleg a xaser case?
lol

i ended up ordering this case though

http://www.amamax.com/atblatxmigac.html

it was too niec to pass up, ill probably cut up that web lookin shit onthe side window.
cant wait till it comes

Aw, come on....Alienware? Why be the same as everyone else, when you can be original with this case?? :p

in response to the ORIGINAL case posted in this thread...

does anyone know of any other place to get one of these? im considering a few ideas for it...but i dont want to be stuck w/ a 400 watt power supply that i dont need (their site wont let me get rid of it)

It's like they found all the ugliest cases on the planet, threw them on one web site, and called it sale.

It's kind of like a secluded island for lepers...only uglier. :p

I know not many of you like the asus vento case but I think it looks good guess I like it cause it looks like a sports car.
pcnerdguy

I've always thought Alienware cases looked like butt. It looks like they're trying to appeal to the 'ricer' crowd... ya know... the kiddies who pimp out their Civics and Neons.

Back