This analyst is either very good or has inside info, or both

Nebell

2[H]4U
He does often rant about random stuff (like millennials and people fighting over religion in the comments), but he often has very good predictions.
For example, in below video which he named "Bitcoin move will happen on this date" - something I thought was just clickbait, turned out not to be and he actually predicted that Bitcoin will move between 14 - 20-something July, and look what happened just a couple of days after he released that video.
I've been a subscriber for a while now. He doesn't only cover Bitcoin but even different stock market. Well worth listening to if you are interested in this stuff.

Here is another example, back in mid-November 2017 where he claims that Bitcoin is in a bubble but probably hasn't peaked yet. And he was spot on even there.

Last edited:
I can tell ya one thing: all this sideways action is akin to a spring getting wound up.

The blocking piece left in any of this is the regulatory frameworks.

Governments work slowly, but they do eventually run their course.

HODL now for glory in the future :p

if you take the time to study the cyclical behavior of bitcoin even before it mooned last year, there is a pattern in the waves. sometimes a catalyst will come along and make the waves bigger but they are there if you look close enough.

I sure don’t understand the jump to 7,400 yesterday. The jump was the equivalent to 9 billion USD being added to Bitcoin in about 10 minutes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...4-hours-to-over-7000-whats-pushing-it-up/amp/

Who did that and why?

Very orchestrated play by the whales? That’s a big play on no real news.

Reality is there are decidedly few individual people in the world that can throw 9 billion dollars at something like this... nation state perhaps?

And it’s interesting it seems to stick there through today mostly unwavering. So we go from holding mid 6k to hold on mid 7k in 10 minutes with really steady hold pattern to follow?

312298AD-B4AB-45B1-96CB-A7BD917B9DF5.jpeg

Yeah that sounds organic!!! /s

Last edited:
I sure don’t understand the jump to 7,400 yesterday. The jump was the equivalent to 9 billion USD being added to Bitcoin in about 10 minutes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...4-hours-to-over-7000-whats-pushing-it-up/amp/

Who did that and why?

Whales playing games? That’s a big game!

And it’s interesting it seems to stick there through today mostly unwavering. So we go from holding mid 6k to hold on mid 7k in 10 minutes with really steady hold pattern to follow?

View attachment 89930

that was me. Gonna take my 10 billion USD out tomorrow so watch out.

Welcome to crypto currencies

Who did that and why?

Reality is there are decidedly few individual people in the world that can throw 9 billion dollars at something like this... nation state perhaps?

View attachment 89930

Who did that and why?

View attachment 89930

A couple of days ago there was the crypto bull run - BTC and alts both climbed. Since then, BTC has continued to climb both in terms of market cap plus % crypto dominance, but the alts are dropping, and the overall crypto market cap is dropping. So IMHO right now what's happening is there was a small bull run, it got exhausted, and now people are trading in their alts for BTC while BTC still has momentum. New fiat isn't being added to the ecosystem.

upload_2018-7-20_8-35-4.png

upload_2018-7-20_8-36-43.png

Reactions: N4CR
like this

Who did that and why?

View attachment 89930

Institutional money.
There has been plenty of good news about Bitcoin lately, that's why it has kept momentum.

Who did that and why?

View attachment 89930

Market cap is not total money in the market. It is just total circulation times price. Market cap can rise with very little (proportionally) money buying and selling. For example you can raise bitcoin by $600 (or whatever) with a whole lot less than $9 billion. It would still take a shitload of money to do that as a single player but it's not impossible. I would not be surprised if all the bart-ing action we have seen in the past months have been the work of a few big whales moving the price.

Market cap is not total money in the market. It is just total circulation times price. Market cap can rise with very little (proportionally) money buying and selling. For example you can raise bitcoin by $600 (or whatever) with a whole lot less than $9 billion. It would still take a shitload of money to do that as a single player but it's not impossible. I would not be surprised if all the bart-ing action we have seen in the past months have been the work of a few big whales moving the price.
Yep. Example to understand market cap: Ten identical houses are built on an island. Someone buys one of the houses for $100,000. The total marketcap for houses on that island is $1,000,000 even though the other nine houses haven't been sold.

Yep. Example to understand market cap: Ten identical houses are built on an island. Someone buys one of the houses for $100,000. The total marketcap for houses on that island is $1,000,000 even though the other nine houses haven't been sold.

Yeah that is correct if the price would be static.

You should look at your example the opposite way. The total market cap, not the price of a single house.
Out of those 10 houses, 1 is worth $100.000 because it's set by the owner who has the cheapest house, but the house #2 which is exactly the same is worth an x amount depending on what its owner has set the price and it will be bought only if the first, $100.000 house is sold. The same rule applies to house #3 and so on.
The total market cap of those houses is set by the average sold value of those houses times amount the houses on the market.

You should look at your example the opposite way. The total market cap, not the price of a single house.
Out of those 10 houses, 1 is worth $100.000 because it's set by the owner who has the cheapest house, but the house #2 which is exactly the same is worth an x amount depending on what its owner has set the price and it will be bought only if the first, $100.000 house is sold. The same rule applies to house #3 and so on.
The total market cap of those houses is set by the average sold value of those houses times amount the houses on the market.

Except that traditional market cap doesn't take an average of the day's price, it takes the last price x available units = that's the market cap. Whether it has merit (in the traditional sense) for crypto is another story.

Of course. The example was an oversimplification. Main takeaway being that Bitcoin marketcap at $142 billion doesn't mean that there is $142 literal billion in fiat that's been collectively converted by and sitting on exchanges.

Last edited:
He does often rant about random stuff (like millennials and people fighting over religion in the comments), but he often has very good predictions.
For example, in below video which he named "Bitcoin move will happen on this date" - something I thought was just clickbait, turned out not to be and he actually predicted that Bitcoin will move between 14 - 20-something July, and look what happened just a couple of days after he released that video.
I've been a subscriber for a while now. He doesn't only cover Bitcoin but even different stock market. Well worth listening to if you are interested in this stuff.

Here is another example, back in mid-November 2017 where he claims that Bitcoin is in a bubble but probably hasn't peaked yet. And he was spot on even there.

Every sane person was claiming bitcoin was a bubble in november/december.

Back