Thinning the heard

4DoorGTZ

Limp Gawd
I'm gonna try and save some electricity, so the slow folders have to go.

P4 3.4 w/HT & stock heatsink/fan. (s775)
DFI 945G Mobo
1Gb cheap/value Kingston ram
$200 shipped ($130 without ram)

Shipping will be from Canada !

Canibalized the Via rig for its ram, gonna get a cheap S939 board for a 3200+ thats been sitting around here for a while.P4 3.4 still eager for a new home :)

Don't suppose you'd be willing to let the VIA go to a good home? :( I'll trade towards it, but I don't have much cash ATM.

And yes, I Fold aggressively. :)

Sure, its ram-less now. PM me with an offer. I once had this as my carputer, then that whole project fell flat and its just been in a box for a couple years, started folding on it a few months ago.... I'll be honest it probably not worth the electricity for the ppd it does.

I'll take that via if its still available... dont need the ram

i need it for my car pc so it wont be folding but i think we can make an exception right? :D

/edit... im gonna have a sierra air card in the pcmcia slot so i guess i could have it folding :)

the first folding car! cool!

i need it for my car pc so it wont be folding but i think we can make an exception right? :D

/edit... im gonna have a sierra air card in the pcmcia slot so i guess i could have it folding :)

Sorry, I've already adopted it. :p (Meant in good fun.)

I have a mATX C3 733, though. LMK if that'll work.

Yeah, sorry Mavalpha had first interest in it yesterday, we just worked out a trade.

does that dfi support c2d or d?

Doubt it, latest Bios on the DFI site shows update for P4 6xx, 8xx, 9xx cpus. Does show 1066fsb and DDR2 667, maybe there's tricks or things that could make it work, but I havent tried to find anything like that.

***Added Laptop***

Doubt it, latest Bios on the DFI site shows update for P4 6xx, 8xx, 9xx cpus. Does show 1066fsb and DDR2 667, maybe there's tricks or things that could make it work, but I havent tried to find anything like that.

***Added Laptop***
1066FSB is more likely for the Extreme Edition chips, like the 3.73GHz P4.

LMK when the PSU arrives, no board here yet. Even the tracking info hasn't changed in the past week! :( Looks like Customs got their grubby little hands on it. :mad: Bump for a good trader, but I wish the shipping company would hurry up!

Edit:
Well, arrived today. :)

well that plan is not going to work unfortunately. My fiance informed me last minute she needed 300 this week for her phone bill and student loan.

sorry man, if I could swing it I'd be all over the stuff.

Back