• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thinkstation c20 psu pin-out/replacement

schander

n00b
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
19
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here knows the configuration of the 10pin cpu power connectors that are on the power supply for the above. This is the connector:
Corsair PSU Professional AX Series Modular Connector (10-Pin)
Alternatively does anyone know of a replacement power supply that I can use? I can only find reference to PSU's that have 1 10 pin connector I would need two 10 pin connectors


Thanks
Satpal
 
Back
Top