• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thinking of getting a digital camera

Lofapoo

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
124
But I don't know shit about them :p

Anyone got any suggestions or advice? Thanks in advance.
 
I have a Sony. It takes nice MPEG VX movies with good audio. The pics are warm and nice too. But if you want more control like up to 15 seconds of exposure go with a Canon for these features. I like my Sony but these Canons may take better pictures and I doubt many would argue.
 
If you want just a cheap point and shoot digital, go take a look at the ones at BestBuy or another retail store to see what they offer. Sometimes looking at things first-hand will give you different impressions than reading about and seeing pictures online.

If you are looking for something higher up the scale, ($250+ range), look into the CanonA70, or the newer A80, which are highly recommended cameras at most photo forums/sites. They can be fantastic point and shoot cameras, and also highly adjustable manually, which is a nice bonus. I have the A70, and its been a very good camera. It has excellent photo quality, and its probably the best 3 Megapixel camera in terms of battery life.

Check out this site for some more in-depth info. They have some forums there that are very helpful. http://www.dpreview.com
 
Back
Top