Thinking about slight change in memory.

current system specs?
however, if you keep the same amount, you shouldn't notice a difference other than a few points in some worthless benchmark or maybe 1-2fps in a game that's already over 60fps.

I have a AMD 3200+ w/ Asus A7N8X-E MB And Radeon 9800 Pro

Soon to be AMD 3500+ w/ Asus A8N-SLI

For all we know those could be the exact same chips... note the extra voltage on the second one. I don't think it's worth it unless you need more ram for a second system.

as stated from the other folks...you wont "see" any difference...in 3dmark...you might see a slight gain in your over all #...but thats about it

You will not notice any difference in speed and benchmarks may only increase slightly. Latencies don't ahve as much affect on performance as many people seem to think.

I wasnt really thinking there would be a change, i just wanted to know if it was worth all the struggle. Cause i was gonna ebay my ram i have now, buy that new stick, then after a while buy another stick. But now im just gonna buy a second stick of the ram i already have. Thanks for the help guys.

Well, I would personally stay away from CorsairXL - they are the most expensive, and among the worst performers when it comes to TCCD-based memory. For the same money, you can get GSkill pc4400 (various), which is on of the best TCCD sticks available. Then again; you won't notice much difference between 2-2-2 and 2-3-3; it's probably not worth the hassle for you (unless you're crazy over memory timings, like I am :D)

Back