Thinking about leaving the Vault in Fallout 3? You may want to read this first....

I must say these guys are very good at releasing enough media to keep me interested/make me more interested without flooding the market with it. Can't wait; already got my place in the valut reserved.

I must say these guys are very good at releasing enough media to keep me interested/make me more interested without flooding the market with it. Can't wait; already got my place in the valut reserved.

I agree kudos to Bethesda for keeping us informed and entertained while were waiting for the release. Thats the mark of a good company, it shows they care.

Always loved the art style of the Fallout series but I could never get into F1 and F2 because I'm a graphics whore. I just couldn't enjoy them. Eagerly waiting for this one.

And this is a new story, right? Not a continuation of the first 2?

Bethesda is doing an good job marketing this game. They easily have one of the better exhibits at PAX.

Always loved the art style of the Fallout series but I could never get into F1 and F2 because I'm a graphics whore. I just couldn't enjoy them. Eagerly waiting for this one.

And this is a new story, right? Not a continuation of the first 2?

Yes new story, it takes place 200 years after the first Fallout games around post apocalyptic Washington D.C , the main quest is trying to figure out why your dad left the vault and another big part of the story will be about the enclave( the remnants of the U.S. Government)

Back