• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thinking about dual radiators in a Stacker

Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
46
I'll be getting a Stacker soon, and want to install a good WC setup in it - including my old BEX1. What I'm considering though, is mounting it at the lower PSU hole, and also a 2x120 radiator at the bottom vent..then using a duct to keep them isolated - so two (quiet) fans will pump air through the 2x radiator then on through the other one. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I have no idea if that setup will fit, or how efficient it would be.
 
2 rads do not usually help much. Unless you have 2 seperate loops..one for gpu one for cpu.
 
I would think that the benefit of another radiator depends on the amount of heat dissipated. If you ran the radiators in parallel via a y-connector, this would be less restrictive...

During the summer I am going back to an external setup with dual heater cores (but I'm going to use a 86' chevette and a 77' bonneville.)

Modern graphics cards and cpus put out quite a bit of heat...

I would suggest, however, using some high pressure fans of you intend on using the same ones for both cores...I would really suggest using 4 fans total...
 
Back
Top