• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thinking about a SFF system

dBTelos

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
1,248
I have a mATX mobo, and a 6600GT. Nothing really special, just want a small SFF case. Black is prefered as my optical and floppy drives are black. Looking for something around $50 shipped.
 
THIS is a good one that is $49.99 (after rebate, however. $79.99 before rebate) and free shipping. It comes with a power supply that should be fine for the components you are using. If you already have a power supply that you'd like to use, this case will accommodate standard ATX sized power supplies. I'm not sure what else is good that fits your $50 budget.
 
I was looking for something smaller then the Microfly. The Microfly looks great, it's just too big. Also, I already have a PSU, so I don't need a case w/ one.
 
Usually in SFF's as they get smaller they get more expensive. You prefer cube, desktop, slim tower?

SG-01 Evo is pretty nice, I have a bunch here at the office. You can find them for around $120. More than double your budget, but they do have a much more finished look than most.
 
You'll have a hard time finding one for <$50 shipped. I'm a fan of the In-Win slim desktop cases--they're low-profile (no full-heigh cards allowed), but they look nice and aren't too expensive.
 
Back
Top