thinkin of goin p4, which mobo

Morpheus256

2[H]4U
well, ive narrowed it down between 2 boards i think. both abit.
AI7 or the IS7. frankly, i cant see a difference, besides the AI7 being 10$ more.

which board would/should i go for?

any reason why? im trying to find differences in the boards, and abits comparison doesent say much, looks like just abit features

well, thats the one my impulsive buying lead to earlyier today, ill see how it works tomarrow

I choose option c) IC7.

The Prescott chip is still in its premature infancy and it's still running rather sluggish in terms of heat and other kinks.

The IC7 board is absolutely beautiful and allows for some kickass overclockability.

Dark Assassin

well, i really like this board so far, although my chip is a lil lame, sofar stable at 3.22 (230), we got 5 more p4's coming in on monday at workl, looks like i got some *quality control* tests to run ;)

Hi,

I was thinking af building a second box to use when my first system is busy and as a server for some app development work.

I was supprised not to see any mention of the Ic7-Max3 here, is this board not that good then ? I have the Athalon version the KV8 and that seams fine.....

Is this board OK with the Prescot, can't see anything about it on the Abit site.....

Whats the view on the Prescot, much of a benefit over the standard P4 ?

Cheers

Back