Think it's stable?

eViL_M@LuM

Crosshair's Nephew
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
3,688
Now thats a lot of prime.


primetest.JPG
 
my 2400+@2.5 just gave an error on torturetest after 5 minutes :rolleyes:

i had it run a WEEK before and it was fine.

wonderful.
 
thats a 2.53ghz Emachine that sits in my office here at work and does nodda damn thing.
 
You all missed the joke again...... This is the second time i posted this last time was about 6 months ago. Take a second look and teh image.
 
Originally posted by eViL_M@LuM
You all missed the joke again...... This is the second time i posted this last time was about 6 months ago. Take a second look and teh image.

ok...136 hours...
 
shhhh edit that and dont tell people...

no one say a word.. just look and go hmm cheesy humor.
 
Originally posted by JeFfSaVa
who told 400 hours.. idiot..

just 24hrs passing is ok.. dont worry...

Ummmm.... This is where you say you're kidding, right?
 
Originally posted by Kolya
Ummmm.... This is where you say you're kidding, right?

...this is where we say "if it doesnt break in 24 hours of solid torture test, it will never break"
 
Originally posted by kronchev
...this is where we say "if it doesnt break in 24 hours of solid torture test, it will never break"
No, I'm well aware of that I just don't think JeFfSaVa realizes the 400 hour thing was a joke.
 
Originally posted by Captain Rehab
congratulations, 2nd most lame thread ever.:)

YAY!!!! I accomplished what I was out to do, do i get a ribbon? I deserve one damnit.
 
Back
Top