• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

things I have // things I want

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
6,504
Right now I am just looking for:
- DDR2 RAM, any speed
- small capacity hard drives (at least 10GB)
- socket A motherboard (must support tbred Athlon XP 2800+ processor)


don't have much for trade, only this crap:
- couple cheapo power supplies
- some decent sleeve bearing 80mm fans (3pin power and molex)
- some decent sleeve bearing 92mm fans (3 pin power)
- 1 sheet of notebook paper
- vantec TORNADO!! :D (maybe)
- cat5e cable (straight or crossover)


 
Oldbenwa said:
Needs moar badges:
lol, thanks. Funny thing is how I went to hardfolding.com to update the bookmarklet before I posted, but I just forgot to use it :p



mavalpha said:
I might still have a working forty-gigger, if you can give me a few days to check.

Any chance of you helping me out with crossover cables?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1080104
sure, you just need two 3 foot crossover cables? I can probably make them tonight after work unless I'm tired and lazy as usual :) I can make longer ones if you would prefer.
I think cheapest shipping service would be USPS 2-3 day, which is like $4 I think. That ok?

 
That'd be great, but could you make them five or six feet instead? I think 3' would be just a touch short for this lab.
 
yep. PM me shipping address. I'll use USPS priority, think that's the least expensive for this sort of thing...
 
Sorry I have been busy the past week, just made the two cables today and tested them. Measured with a spare motherboard lol, one is around 6' 6", other is around 7'. Post office is closed on sunday, so I'll drop it off on monday morning.

also I could use a socket 754 processor if anyone has one :) just found the motherboard g33zy sent me!
 
I know a guy who has a Socket 754 mobo (MSI, I think) and a A64 2.0 ghz processor that he might be willing to sell...it was working last time when I disassembled his system for him. He'd want payment of course, since he's not a Folder...let me know if you have any interest.
 
I've got 2x256mb sticks of pc2100 ddr and 1x128mb stick pc2100.

Would trade for a dvd-rom drive, or sell for $20 shipped.
 
hmm I don't really need more DDR RAM.
I might have a DVD ROM from a customer's old machine but I haven't tested it.

Have any DDR2? :)

(I need to update my list when I decide to not be lazy)
 
Back
Top