Thick Molding question

jakuum

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
432
Well today I finally got around to cutting out the exhause fan grills of my cause. I did it with tin snips since I didn't feel like taking out everying in the case and using a dremel :D.Anyway, it left the edges of the cut sorta sharp and not right looking, so i thought that I could maybe use this to wrap around the edge of the hole.

Now, I'm wondering if it will be flexible enough to do this, or if I should go looking for something else similar but more flexible. Any comments would be appreciated.
 
I think you should get three inch thick window molding. I bet it would show off that window even more.
 
Found what I was looking for at frozencpu, which was this. 2 ft. for 5 dollars shipped isn't too shabby I say.
 
Back
Top