They should bring Super Mario RPG to the DS

Bop

2[H]4U
I fired up my SNES and I started playing the game again, it is such a great game. I think Nintendo should definitely port it over to the DS and add some nice touches. They probably need SquareSoft's permission or something though...

CMON NINTENDO DOOOO IIIIIITTTT !!!! :D

yeah its a leet game. i was soooo stupid about the password for the pirate ship though

killedaway said:
i was always surprised that they never released this back in the GBA's heyday.

It would be hard. It used all 6 SNES buttons

Yeah that was probabbly the funnest RPG that I have ever played. I sat down and beat the game in 2 sittings.

That was one funny, awesome game! My favorite RPG because it mixes those elements with the great traits of the Mario games. Plus, it had just the right amount of complexity for me.

Expect this game to show up on the Wii's virtual console for sure. And if the rumours are true, you'll be able to transfer or stream it to your DS as well.

In the mean time, check out the continuations of the Mario RPG series on consoles (Paper Mario) and handheld series' (Mario & Luigi) which include the DS as well. They're obviously done in a different visual style, and not quite as good... but fantastic in their own rights.

tosp said:
Expect this game to show up on the Wii's virtual console for sure. And if the rumours are true, you'll be able to transfer or stream it to your DS as well.

In the mean time, check out the continuations of the Mario RPG series on consoles (Paper Mario) and handheld series' (Mario & Luigi) which include the DS as well. They're obviously done in a different visual style, and not quite as good... but fantastic in their own rights.

yea, I loved the N64 paper mario game, should probably try out the gamecube one.

Back