• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

They are almost here...

I have have enough "D" that needs assembled as it is. (Just need a few parts to come in)

But I know many are looking forward to these chips.
 
....liez kendrak.....you want one and you know it


in other news a thread in the AMD section has a link on AMD Server parts retail shipping as well.....so you 4p guys have a heads up (*nudge* musky *nudge*)
 
....liez kendrak.....you want one and you know it


in other news a thread in the AMD section has a link on AMD Server parts retail shipping as well.....so you 4p guys have a heads up (*nudge* musky *nudge*)

notice he said a few parts.. i think what he meant to say was "he is waiting for 8 opteron 6276's to show up.. " :D
 
The beauty is that 61xx dodeca prices have already dropped. I am currently looking at a used 6174 with a starting price of £281.20 + shipping. New 6172's are going for £300
 
I have have enough "D" that needs assembled as it is. (Just need a few parts to come in)

But I know many are looking forward to these chips.

Just remember though, that you probably will need to hold onto one kidney :D

I am currently waiting on the Zambezi 8 cores as my PII 965 is starting to feel a bit dated in the gaming rig.
 
Either DSee has some new toy's or Dropper has got a LOT of new toys to play with. He does work for Dell after all and i would imagine that they have already had a load delivered
 
Either DSee has some new toy's or Dropper has got a LOT of new toys to play with. He does work for Dell after all and i would imagine that they have already had a load delivered

Dropper has always had A LOT of toys to play with.
 
They're HERE!!!!!!

:)

interlagos.jpg
 
Initial information showed the 6276 clocked at 2.3Ghz with a 2.8Ghz turbo. Has there been some overclocking done already or was the leaked information erring on the slow side?
 
Back
Top