these temps good?

ColdCrow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
289
temps.jpg

??? I never had a quad are the cores suppose to be that high?
 
You have to be kidding me...those are really good temps for a Q9450...but let me ask you though, have you OCed your CPU yet, if not, you should be getting temps of around 30C at stock voltage and GHz

You shouldn't be complaining given that your temps are even reaching 50C with 1.14V when people like us with a Q6600 have a voltage of 1.3V+ with temps of 60C+
 
You have to be kidding me...those are really good temps for a Q9450...but let me ask you though, have you OCed your CPU yet, if not, you should be getting temps of around 30C at stock voltage and GHz

You shouldn't be complaining given that your temps are even reaching 50C with 1.14V when people like us with a Q6600 have a voltage of 1.3V+ with temps of 60C+
Oh, way thanks. I never really went into detail with temps before. I didn't have a good idea. :)
 
Back
Top