These Parts, How Much?

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
I've run into a small bit of money recently, that might be able to turn me a small profit. I'm considering all my options before I do anything with it. One option is selling most of my main machine. I've been having problems with pricing though. I'm not sure as to how much a computer like this would sell, parted off or as a whole. Specs are:

Sony Vaio PCV-J100
Intel Celeron 600MHz
Asus Mew-Av (I can't find the specs of this board on Asus' site, its mATX, 4 PCI, socket 370, 2xDIMM for PC-100/133 up to 512MB, 800MHz max system clock, 100MHz FSB, onboard AC'97, onboard 810 video which doesn't work)
64MB Hyundai PC-100
24x8x24 Sony CD-RW
Sony1.44MB floppy
Lucent Win Modem
D-Link 10/100 LAN card
I-Link 1394 Firewire card
3DFX Voodoo 3, 16MB PCI
No Hard Drive
110W PSU
Has the original speakers and keyboard that it came with from the factory

I also have an old NEC Ready 7622 system doing nothing but take up space that I want to get rid of
Pentium 1, 100MHz
32MB RAM (Not sure what it is)
Integrated ATI graphics
500MB Hard Drive
8x NEC CD-ROM
NEC 1.44MB Floppy
Creative Soundblaster CT4170 ISA
28kbps Modem ISA :D
200W PSU

I'm just curious, I'm considering other options aswell, so I'm not sure if I will sell at all. I'm in need of money to upgrade, that is why I ask. Realistically, what would be a fair price to ask for these?

maybe like max 50 dollars for the 1st one - im really not too sure - depends who u sell it to

You'll probably be better off giving those to a charity and taking a receipt so you can write it off your taxes...

dont tell that to the IRS :rolleyes:
Those aren't really worth anything, donating them still isn't a bad idea

Back