• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

these have folding written all over them

I think some of us are still waiting on the Dual AMD's Epox announced a long long time ago. :D :p
 
spend an extra $5 or $10 to get something that isnt made by PCChips for your own sake
 
Don't worry about me buying the PC-Chips boards after looking at the mesurements they are barely smaller than mATX. I was looking for someting more along the lines of the board used in SFF systems.
 
I was going to construct my own little "super computer" using 11 VIA EPIA CL10000 All In One boards (1 Ghz each) just for fun ... when I saw that EPoX mobo a couple weeks ago, though, I decided to hold off until reviews on that little piece of hardware comes out ... looks like it's gonna be damn fun to play with.
 
Back
Top