These case fans quiet? WIll they light up the whole case?

no but get enough of em and they can create quite a glow...(like >3 fans) they also are the newer Rifle bearing fans from coolermaster which from what i hear push quite a bit of air for their noise, or lack thereof(noise that is)

personally im gettin 5 from the egg in a few weeks after the new case and goodies arrive and get settled in their new home...=D

i ended up getting 2 80mm vantec stealth fans, 1 60mm stealth fan from newegg and gonna get 3 rubber grommets for the case fans (trying to make a quiet pc) and a cold cathode from frozencpu.com.... dunno if i should go wiht red or blue for that case.. what do you thinK? and how bright are they? should i got with dual cold cathode lights? also, the discreption on frozencpu.com says that the cold cathode light has a PCI Backplate switch... does that mean the switch is mounted on a backplate where the pci stuff goes? (dumb question i know, but i wanna make sure before i order, and i dont want to drill any holes in the case for a switch)

vantec stealths suck, IMO... the coolermaster LEDs would have been a better choice. CCs depend on the brand, lots of people go with blue, and many of the reds are pink.

Switch is on the PCI plate, on the back of your computer, so you dont have to drill any holes, but they are removable.

I have 4 of those fans in my case, 1 in front, 1 on the door panel blow hole, and 2 for rear exhaust... you be the judge...

sidelit.jpg

The picture doesn't do it complete justice, but they are pretty birght, I feel no need for a cathode. And the rifle bearing do make a difference, they push quite a bit of air and aren't too bad on noise.

Well, mine's pretty bright, but I've only got one so I needed a ccfl. But I would think with 3 or more you might not need a ccfl.

Back