Thermaltake

VRMan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
434
Is their Lanbox considered an SFF?

Anyone have one? How is it compared to shuttle etc.?
 
I havent seen them widely available yet... the 7" bay is very interesting indeed. I would say it probably moves air better than a shuttle but takes up more space, and the handle leans towards less than aesthetically pleasing (but probably worx 10x better than the Q Pack handle). thats my take on it...
 
Just got mine today. It's a lot more sturdier than the MicroFly. The only thing that I don't like is the front 5.25 bays. You can't put any other 5.25 devices, like media display or fan controllers....unless Thermaltake can make a faceplate that can replace the existing ones. I got the Silver Aluminum one, although I wanted it in black(aluminum). I will assemble the system after Xmas, when I get the rest of the upgrades.
 
Back
Top