Thermaltake XaserIII v2000 Problem

xtreme09

n00b
Hey guys, I have a Thermaltake XaserIII v2000 case. I'm wondering if there's any way to remove the right side panel. I got this nut that keeps spinning while i try to unscrew the screw in it but i need to get to the otherside of the case so I can hold the nut down while i unscrew it. Driving me nuts here lol. Any advice will sure be appreciated!

Thanks

Do you know what the small black box is for?
It's located on the bottom of the case near the front where the 2 front fans power connectors come out.

This blackbox has a powerconnector but im not sure what it's use is.

The blackbox also has these blackwires which im not sure what its there for.

Yeah the black box and wires are for the front thermaltake sign it glows blue when u connect it to the black box.and what do u mean u cant get the right side panel off i have the Thermaltake Xaser III V1000A black and i can get the right side panel off.if u want some pics of my case just ask and i will put some up.

Sure that'll be helpful.
I can take the side panel with the window but not the other side.

ok sorry for the delay well here they are,

Here on the first pic i have just left everything stantard (no mods or any wire management has u can c) but if u look at the second pic im wiring all the cord/cables/wires into the motherboard so at the end (eventually) al the cords will be completely gone (except the end of connectors) i can put some more pics up if u want me to just ssay exactly where u want the pics to be taken.

sorry for delay agian got work now so im kind of busy anyway the right side panel is has easy has the left one i dont know way yours is stuck it could be bcause of different countries or they have gave u a display one or something, far has i know it should just come off like the left one.

Mine won't budge! I'll try to get some pictures, how is your case soo clutter free:/
This case is quite large but mine still all cuttered up:/

I'll try and get some pictures. I think the clutter is causing a heat issue.

Hey do u have the pics yet,also if the side panel has been riveted on take them out and put some screws in im going to do it to the top of my case for a window on top.

Back