Thermaltake WATER2.0 Pro

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the Thermaltake WATER2.0 Pro posted at FrostyTech today. If you are in the market for a self-contained water cooling unit for your rig, you'll want to read this review.

Most self contained liquid cooling systems are sold with 120mm and 240mm heat exchangers, the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro comes with a 50mm thick, 120mm-sized heat exchanger and a pair of fans. The Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro ships pre-filled with a distilled water/anti-freeze based coolant which circulates through 11mm diameter 'low evaporation' rubber tubing. It's ready to go out of the box, no filling, no plumbing, no mess.
 
I have this cooling kit in my Core i5-based desktop that I recently built. Runs great if you ask me.

At idle, the Ivy Bridge Core i5 runs at 29 C (or 84.2 F), under full load with Prime95 it reaches about 45 C (or 113 F).
 
I have this cooling kit in my Core i5-based desktop that I recently built. Runs great if you ask me.

At idle, the Ivy Bridge Core i5 runs at 29 C (or 84.2 F), under full load with Prime95 it reaches about 45 C (or 113 F).

is that OC'd? and what voltage are you running?
 
Just a heads up, Newegg has the 2.0 Extreme for $110 shipped on their Shell Shocker deal. This thing has been $145 for the last few months. Think its just a bigger version of the Pro. I would jump all over it but the thicker radiator wont fit in the top of my 500R. :(
 
Back
Top