Thermaltake V9 BlacX

HardOCP News

[H] News
Overclockers Club has just posted a review of the Thermaltake V9 BlacX case today for those of you in the market for a case. What makes the V9 BlacX different from other cases is the dual-bay hard drive docking station built into the top. Here's a quote from the review:

Overall, the case looks good and has the built-in docking stations which can be very useful for some folks. It isn't really the best looking case I've used, but aesthetically it's got some points that may appeal to others. The front USB 3.0 support is a good thing to have, but manufacturers still seem to be running these cables out through water cooling grommets!

Overclockers is right "That is one ugly looking case" aesthetically that is. Goes back 15 years for design looks. Then again, if the price was right It could be my garage machine tucked away behind my car parts.

Ewww lol. Immediate impression was is that a case from the 90s? You have to wonder if enough monkeys buy this stuff for them to make any money from it...

Like there can't be more than one Steve Jobs in the world? Hell my last name is really weird and I have found 2 people with the exact same name during my life, and that is just here in the USA. Apple does not hold a copyright on a name of a person.

It's not a bad case, looks similar to an Antec 900 in a lot of ways, sturdy case, it survived a 5000 mile air freight trip, to only suffer from the window panel being cracked, due to the stock Intel heatsink being knocked loose, rough trip, having to be de-iced at the other end of the trip, mail monkey dropping the box, and another mail monkey delivering the box upside down.

I'd like to see another case survive that kind of treatment, while fully loaded with the components.

And what the hell are you on about hasoos?

Like there can't be more than one Steve Jobs in the world? Hell my last name is really weird and I have found 2 people with the exact same name during my life, and that is just here in the USA. Apple does not hold a copyright on a name of a person.

[ ] Doh...I posted in the wrong thread
[ ] I'm taking DRUUUGSGSSSSS

Back