\Thermaltake Tsunami/

Im looking to buy the Tsunami case and i cant seem to find any pictures of it with the door open and what not. If any one has this case, please post some pics, im also looking for some ideas to mod this case. I would want to put a custom window in it(as apposed to buying it with the window) but id probably fuck up the cool mirror finish paint. Again, any pictures and help would be greatly appreciated.

Elmntskater1588 said:
Im looking to buy the Tsunami case and i cant seem to find any pictures of it with the door open and what not. If any one has this case, please post some pics, im also looking for some ideas to mod this case. I would want to put a custom window in it(as apposed to buying it with the window) but id probably fuck up the cool mirror finish paint. Again, any pictures and help would be greatly appreciated.
obviously you did not look hard enough http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-133-136&DEPA=0

first thing if people are looking for pictures they need to check the egg. they always have pictures of the cases inside to out.

Back