• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake tr2 430w

T07N said:
Is that normal for this psu?

When using software to monitor it? Yes. Is it really that low....not likely. Try using a DMM to check your voltages.
 
I'm using speedfan. I have an epox 8rda3+ motherboard. Where are the 3.3v test points? Or am I suppose to test some rails on the psu itself?
 
T07N said:
I'm using speedfan. I have an epox 8rda3+ motherboard. Where are the 3.3v test points? Or am I suppose to test some rails on the psu itself?


Any orange wire.
 
Just did a reading on an orange wire and the multimeter reported 3.41v. I guess the motherboard is reading the voltage incorrectly. The power supply is solid. Thanks!
 
T07N said:
Just did a reading on an orange wire and the multimeter reported 3.41v.

I guess the motherboard is reading the voltage incorrectly.

The power supply is solid. Thanks!

QFT.
 
Spectre said:
IS that for those of us who attended Lazy Bastard and Beer Pong State University ;) :p :D

LOL! Yeah! ;)
 
Back
Top