• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Toughpower 750?

clubsport

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
240
Hi all,

What do you think about the new power supply from Thermaltake toughpower 750?
Would it match the Pcpower and cooling, Enermax and Seasonic psu's?
 
Tt Tech...

You know I could clear this up for everyone really quick. Why don't you send one over to me so I can put it up against the load testers. ;-)

I can test quad rails now that I have two testers. :D
 
Woah, 2 testers? I know there's a SM268, but the other one?
 
jonnyGURU said:
Tt Tech...

You know I could clear this up for everyone really quick. Why don't you send one over to me so I can put it up against the load testers. ;-)

I can test quad rails now that I have two testers. :D

Yea, you can talk all day about not jumping to conclusions but until I see jonny or someone else actually test it, im going to go with whats been seen in the past with them :)
 
Bbq said:
Woah, 2 testers? I know there's a SM268, but the other one?

A second SM268!!! :eek:

It too is modified to split 12V rails.... AND.... I have a special PCB that converts connectors like PCI Express and SATA connectors to standard Molexes so I can load test ANY connector on a power supply.

I just haven't had any power supplies to review since I got the second tester.
 
I'd rather have one TR-568, though....

TR-568.jpg


This is what they use at a certain factory I know. Note that it does eight simultaneous loads, three of which are +12V! They're smacking that tri-rail PSU around with an 802.8W load! :D
 
Spectre said:
Somewthing looks familiar :p

Now you've got me guessing... Is it the O-scope or the black PSU turned on it's side in the background of the photo? ;)
 
Damn, where do you people get these awesome testers?

I wouldn't mind a nice Chroma 8000 :)
 
jonnyGURU said:
Tt Tech...

You know I could clear this up for everyone really quick. Why don't you send one over to me so I can put it up against the load testers. ;-)

I can test quad rails now that I have two testers. :D

In due time... in due time... (the reality is they're still being shipped to the US right now...)

I'll let our little lady know that you want one when the production samples get here. =)

(unless you want my el-cheezy pre-pilot run samples)
 
wee96 said:
Yea, you can talk all day about not jumping to conclusions but until I see jonny or someone else actually test it, im going to go with whats been seen in the past with them :)

What's been in the past with the Toughpower series has been good so far =D

Thanks! :p
 
Tt Tech said:
What's been in the past with the Toughpower series has been good so far =D

Thanks! :p

I was referring to the older models with low 12v rails, yankin your chain tt ;)
 
wee96 said:
I was referring to the older models with low 12v rails, yankin your chain tt ;)

=^__^= That's fine.
I'm just glad to see our recent models have been doing very well. :)
 
Back
Top