• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake SopranoFX

I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere, so I emailed thermaltake to see when it's available.

Piano Black = awesome
 
It looks nice... but with 3 exaust fans (top, rear, psu) they should have included another intake fan. It seems pretty unbalanced for airflow, but the mesh style bay covers may help.
 
yeah, but its like the best of both worlds. Wonder what they want for it, around $200?
 
Not sure how much the price is, because I never heard back from thermaltake on my inquiry of the availability.

So I guess when I get my $89 upgrade from evga, 680i to 780i, is when I want to get that new case.
 
well, I couldn't wait, got the Stacker 832 instead.

On problem I see with the Soprano is the front outer door has no vents, what's the point of putting all the mesh and fans behind the door if it can't intake any air?
 
Back
Top