• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Q's plz help

any 1 please help this is my last step to completing my comp I've search on the TT psu's but not satasfied, right now i have $90 thats all plz help :(
 
Ok you are probably going to want to look at something else. Do you plan to make any upgrades...I see that SLI board there.
 
Im not going to sli right now. im just wondering if it will at least keep everything running ok i dont care if its to noisy blah blah
 
Darkhorse! said:
Im not going to sli right now. im just wondering if it will at least keep everything running ok i dont care if its to noisy blah blah

Ok. If I were you I would look elsewhere still.

For instance this Seasonic:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817151023

This Fortron:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104934

This Antec:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103930

This OCZ:
(Just for now as it is not an ATX12v2.0 PSU)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104154
 
Back
Top