• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the Thermaltake Level 10 GT case posted at Ninjalane today for those of you interested. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

The Level 10 GT is a Level 10 inspired chassis that features the same body lines found on the Thermaltake Level 10 but are done to fit within the confines of a standard chassis. Our question is to find out if all of those body panels help or hinder the overall case design.
 
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I Thought I was done reading stuff on this case...
 
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/11/thermaltake_level_10_gt
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/17/thermaltake_level_10_gt_case
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/29/thermaltake_level_10_gt_case
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/04/04/thermaltake_level_10_gt_full_tower_case/
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/05/27/thermaltake_level_10_gt_chassis
http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/07/11/thermaltake_level_10_gt_case

When Steve likes something, you can count on him backing it to the hilt!! And I am not even counting the news blurb about the case's introduction http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/02/09/thermaltake_announces_highly_anticipated_level_10_gt nor [H]'s own review of the case http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/07/08/thermaltake_level_10_gt_computer_chassis/.. meaning, counting this thread, the Level 10 GT case was mentioned on the "News" 9 times.. and all mentions had forum threads with comments.. none of them were listed in the [H]ardware Round-Up. Just seems like a bit of "overkill" concerning one particular product.

Steve recently did the same thing with the Corsair 600T Special Edition White documented here.. http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037440055&postcount=5

Perhaps best not to tell him that there is also a "Snow Edition" of the Level 10 GT ..

thermaltake-level-10-gt-snow-edition_imagelarge.jpg


There, I spoke my peace. Time for me to.. and I quote Kyle.. "STFU" and stop bothering Steve about how he does his job.
 
I think Steve is doing it as a running gag now. :)

I wonder, if I started a new hardware review site and posted a review of the Level 10 GT, would I get a front page link? ;)
 
Plus, even if you don't like the aesthetics, it's a solid case. I'm enjoying mine quite a bit.
 
Interesting, I guess the adage, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" really comes into play in this "case". (pun intended)
 
Back
Top