• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The fellas at Vortez have just put the finishing touches on their review of the Thermaltake Level 10 GT case this afternoon. Our evaluation can be found here for comparison purposes.

Being unique, heavy, featuring a complex design and working with big name BMW meant that the cost of the Level 10 soared way beyond what many would spend on a chassis. Now, Thermaltake are back with a simplified version of the original Level 10 – the Level 10 GT. In essence this is the smaller brother of the original design and comes with a smaller price tag too. We first saw the Level 10 GT at CeBIT 2011 and since then we have been keen to review this new product.
 
When I think of Thermaltake I instantly think of their stuff being cheap and tacky.

Have never liked their stuff except for the psu's for cheap builds.
 
This case is Ugly and it give a bad name to the real Level 10.

this look like the tipical asian Design, ugly and 3 world looking!

like my Level 10:


comp6.jpg
 
So shortly after seeing this, I just happened to be wandering through frys and they had this case.

Frankly it is an insult to the original case, it is utterly terrible. It is in No Way worth $250..not even close. Honestly the original level 10 should of been $250, the asking price was just absurd. This case is on par in quality with most sub $100 cases I see. It really is a shame as I love the original level 10, but no way in hell I am paying that kind of money for it.
 
Back
Top