Thermaltake Lanbox Owners Q's

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
7,730
What is the maxium heatsink height this thing can use. This about the only thing I am not 100% sure on.
 
I believe it is the same as the Micro Fly. I know that doesn't help too much, but at least it will be easier to search for info now :p
 
well I can't rely on iffy info. I may have to order the case and measure myself to see what will and will not fit.
 
I know for a fact that a blue orb could fit in this case, and it's heatsink is 66mm which is around 2.6 inches. I would say the maximum should be less than 70mm.
 
its larger than that. The back has 60mm fans so it is 60mm plus the height of an I/O plate so it is probably around 100mm top height or just under 4in
 
Back
Top