• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Core X2 Case Noise

obviouslytom

Extremely [H]
2FA
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
38,931
Just picked up the Thermaltake Core X2 case since I wanted a bigger case than what I previously had. I am experiencing one problem with it and its some vibration nose coming from the front right of the case. If I remove the front, and push in on the metal, the noise goes away.

Does anyone know what I can do to stop this? I have tightened down every exterior screw I can find and even the fan screws that are on the front thinking that caused it, but it didnt work.
 
Back
Top