• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Compression Fittings

Come on, I'm sure someone here needed to upgraded the wimpy 1/4" fittings to 1/2" or 3/8" .

<bump>
 
Come on, I'm sure someone here needed to upgraded the wimpy 1/4" fittings to 1/2" or 3/8" .

<bump>
 
I'm pretty sure they're 1/4" threads - don't quote me on that one though... :D
 
If you buy the blocks by themselves they come with 3/8's and 1/2 fittings so most likely anyone wanting to use one with that size tubing was just buying the blocks.

Have you looked around? I seem to remember Sharka or some place like that selling the fittings for the Tt stuff.
 
Back
Top