• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ThermalTake Chaser MK-I

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the ThermalTake Chaser MK-I case posted today at Overclockers Club for those of you in need of a new case. Overall this is a very positive review, here's a quote to get you started:

The Chaser MK-I has a solid SECC steel construction with the only pieces of plastic on it being the front and top panels. It includes a side panel window which is a must in its price range. It's great to see that ThermalTake designed the case so that it not only has a black coat of paint on the outside, but also features black paint on the inside.
 
I really like the look of the case, but I think at the $160 price point it's a bit on the high side. There are a lot of really good cases under that price that seem to compare to it and ones at or around it's price that seem better. Thermaltake doesn't often produce cases that catch my attention, but this one has.

As for the review itself. Well at least they built a system inside the thing, that makes me happy. Beyond that? I'm going to do something rare and simply not voice my complaints.
 
Prefer the V series over that...thing, don't like the front, or the side panels, Now if it had all the same internal features but the Xaser VI (with better filtering, or just plain solid panels) or the V9 panels, then yeah why not. Not sure where they were going with the external styling for the Chaser though.
 
Back
Top