ThermalTake cases

alext5

Limp Gawd
Who think those case are ugly because I personnaly don't like them and I can't imagine people buy those fugly case. I don't intend to begin a flame war but I want other people opinions, so even if you don't agree with me don't flame me just give your opinions.

Hold on. Lemmie call up my old English teacher to transcribe that into somethin' I can understand.

Sorry I edit it into something more clear hope it help! (French is my native language so please be kind with my poor grammar.)

les américains est stupides
Good try man at least you can say a few words :p BTW Les américains sont stupides!
I don't really agree with your phrase but I didn't said it!

I have a TT Xaser II, and like it a lot, although it took a lot of modding to get it the way I wanted it. I did have a Xaser III, and hated it. To me, the Xaser III's are very ugly, and PSU wires are nearly imposible to hide. I'm going to be posting pics of my XaserII this weekend.

I have a TT XaserII probably the best looking TT series made imo... Not a problem to me and its not "fugly" its just your "fugly" sense of looks.

My friend has a Xaser of some sort, i'm not sure the specific model. I think it's ugly, but he likes it a lot, it's well built and has a lot of room inside, and he doesn't really care about the looks of it.

Originally posted by MPython8118
My friend has a Xaser of some sort, i'm not sure the specific model. I think it's ugly, but he likes it a lot, it's well built and has a lot of room inside, and he doesn't really care about the looks of it.

Looks doesnt mean shit its all about the components.

Entschuldigung!

Sorry man, I didn't know :D . I apologize.

<--feels like a schmuck (and prolly well-deserved)

I wouldn't buy one but that is just an opinion. Also, I do not see a point in this thread of who hates Thermaltake Xaser cases.

I think looks play a great role.. aswell has how efficient the case is. Why not have something with good airflow and nice looks?

over 80% of the people that hate the case i sbecause of the metal door with the ugly ass design on it.. Which i bought one of these cases and i regreted it but igot a new front panel so it looks like a normal chenming or chefitec.

i have a Xaser 3 and love this thing( except the stupid probe stopped working on the hardcano, i will get a new one soon) Either you love these cases or u hate em.

I don't care much for them, or really any case like them. Of course I'm not into windows, neon lights, UV reactive rounded IDE cables, hot pink RAM sinks and all of that. I'm too oldschool with computers and like regular beige Antec/Chieftec cases. I also like old American cars and not riced Hondas, seems to be a connection :)

I have 2 of them and really like them.

Some lights, some LED fans and it really looks sporty.

i have a lanfire and i hate it and it is fugly! i was drunk when i ordered it... i hope.

the ONLY plus is that it is an aluminum case and is easy to take to lan partys. :rolleyes:

now i make my own cases from old hp's:D

I agree that the Xaser III and V are ugly as hell, but I got a Xaser II because it's the best looking and also cause the similar Antec/Chieftec cases in my local stores were all steel.

If you wanna see what my Xaser II looks like, go here. :D

i personally think that all the new xasers are absolutely horrid... i didn't think the xaser 3s were bad, but now they are just ridiculous...

Well TT Xaser III to me is not that bad. I don't know why he has to find other people's opinion about this particular case. There are lots of fuglier cases than the TT. Just look at the NZXT they look like shit and those diabolic cases they look cool but still not as good looking as the TT. Well if I were the admin I'll lock this thread!

Probbably next case I'm gonna buy is a Lian-Li they are more simple but still slick. Gotta love those silver finishes.

I like my TT Xaser III just fine. The name is stupid, and I had to change a few things on the front case cover (the glowing "Thermaltake" light is now gone and there is now stainless mesh there to let my two intake fans breathe, also painted the red aluminum backpiece silver and removed the big red X on the front) It's a nice case, if you like windows and lights and whatnot. I do, but that's not why I bought it. It's a solid case with easy access and (mostly) tool free upgrades. I like having my HDs sideways, easy SATA access with my K8N-Pro.
Hardcano is nice. PSU is nice... What's not to like? I mean it's not a U2-UFO *drool* but it's an outstanding pre-mod case for those of us who don't have the inclination to spend hours sanding and filing and dremeling and soldering etc.

I don't see why people think it's so ugly, once you take care of a few details.

Back