• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Big Water

b0redom

n00b
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
11
Hi Guys,
I'm considering the Thermaltake Big Water cooling system, and adding a couple of Thermaltake Aquarius VGA waterblocks to cool:

AMD X2 4400+
2x nVidia 7800 GTX

I plan to bung it all in the Thermaltake shark case.

Anyone have this setup?

Cheers...

Tom
 
id recommend something custom or mabye a differnt brand over the big water if your cooling gfx cards aswel...
 
I don't want to spend massive bucks.... What can you recommend?

Cheers...

Tom
 
i dont think the big water can handle that cpu nevermind the graphics cards my water cooling with two vid card water blocks would cost $325 or so, i found the maze4 to be more worth my money then a nv68
pump= dd d5=$80
cpu sink=tdx=$50
maze4=$50
dual heater core = $50
res=$30
didnt look up prices so they are approximate
 
Errr. Speak English boy! ;) I'm a noob at watercooling.

Who's the manufacturer of the components you're suggesting?

Cheers...

Tom
 
the only manufacturer-specific component he pointed out was the Maze4--made by Danger Den..(here is a link) a lot of watercooling stuff can be found at other sites for cheaper than MSRP. I bought the majority of my stuff @ cooltechnica.com and the pump I bought at bigalsonline.com (i think that's the URL--it's an aquarium supply store) (haha..beaten to the chase..i'm working in a hotel room and had to get up for a few mins :p)

With my watercooling setup, I used swiftech blocks, eheim pumps, a heater core from a 1987 Econoline 350 van with H/O heater...and...I built my own reservoir using extruded acryllic from US Plastics (6' minimum order..)
 
Back
Top