• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermaltake Armor Side Panel Rev 3

Sovereign

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
3,098
Where can I get this side panel? I heard about it and want to replace the side door on my Rev. 1 case (no fan) with one that has a 25cm fan for cooling...anyone know where to get a BLACK one? I found it on their site...but no place to buy it (model A2400)
 
Back
Top