Thermaltake Armor A60 Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The Neoseeker crew has posted a review of the Thermaltake Armor A60 case. The verdict? It's a pretty nice case that will only set you back ninety bucks.

The Thermaltake Armor A60 has a suggested retail price of around $90, which when taking into account all of the features this case includes seems very reasonable. However, the price puts it in direct competition with some of the best sub-$100 cases around. Just a few years ago any PC chassis that cost less than $100 was relatively cheap in design and function.
 
Am I the only one who thinks the plastic geometric overlay casefronts look tacky as hell? Add that with unnecessary bulges, popouts for the window and blue LED fans... you've got what I call an aesthetic nightmare.
 
Meh case. Still rockin the antec 900... I don't think there will be a reason to change cases for a while. The airflow in this one is phenominal.
 
Meh case. Still rockin the antec 900... I don't think there will be a reason to change cases for a while. The airflow in this one is phenominal.

I got the little brother version of that, the 300. Still prefer it over the many designs coming out as of late. I just want a nice, simple, even a little classy kind of case design... not bright lights and EXTREME ANGLES like it's supposed to be an emo goth version of 80's shapes.
 
More Thermaltake junk.

In the Sub-$100 category people care about bang for buck. The CM 690 II nailed it with good cooling, black interior and good cable management with some "dust filters"

That's what people care about.
 
Back
Top