Thermaltake Aquarius 2....

BoogerBomb

Supreme [H]ardness
Is it better than my Thermosonic ThermoEngine with GlobalWin 8000RPM? I have an AthlonXP 2500+ Barton and Abit KD7A. Im not sure of my exact temps but I do know they exceed 55C when playing games. I tried using motherboard monitor but of course I have to take a wild guess at which censor is what because once again my motherboard isnt listed. By default it said my CPU is cooler than my case which isnt correct.

Im not looking for extreme cooling and the 8000 RPM 80mm fan is just oo damned loud for me now. I can get the kit at Frys for $89 is it worth it?

Will it give you better temps? Maybe. Will it be quieter? Probably. Is it worth the money? Absolutely not. Do some research on watercooling and you find most watercooling kits are designed primarily to reduce noise. If you want a watercooled system that is quiet and can give you awesome performance look into piecing the system together yourself. Check out DangerDen.com. If you want to waste $89 to get a kit that will give performance no better than a heatsink for half its price then by all means go ahead and buy it.

Back