• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ThermalTake Aguila

The Doc

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
1,148
I've been reading a bevy of reviews on this case, yet I cannot seem to make up my mind. I'd like to have a [H] readers opinion regarding the Aguila before I pull the trigger. Based on what I've read this case seems like a great at the $120 pricepoint.
 
Back
Top