• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

THERMALTAKE 420 V adjust

Captain ReRe

Weaksauce
Joined
May 30, 2001
Messages
100
before I open mine (see title) does anyody know if there is an adjustment inside to raise the 12V rail, MBM and the MSI progam (pc aler I think) say it's around 11.6 in windows and 11.5 when i play games. thanks in advance.
 
You don't really know anything until you use a volt meter to take actual readings. You didn't mention that your system is unstable so what is it your looking to change?
 
IT is stable, I was just thinking this might cause unnecessary stress on the components, guess I won't wory about it, nothing's dies yet, except a mobo northbridge fan, but it is 1 1/2 years old.
maybe' i'll chack it with a meter
thanks a lot
 
Back
Top