• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermalright XP-90 Keep or Sell?

Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
665
Is it actually worth it? I spent like 35 on it not including the k8 backplate ($5) that I need for it cuz i have a asrock 939dual mobo. Should I just sell it? I mean w/ my stock heatsink I've already oc'ed to 2.8ghz but its like at 50c load. So iono i mean will it really make that much of a difference to my Opteron 146? I mean if I do keep it for $40 freaking dollars I expect at least a 10C difference. Keep or sell?

bestsuperpi1mscore6jz.jpg
 
Back
Top