Thermalright Venomous X CPU Cooler

yes, i think it sure would. otherwise just get the fan clips. they work great and i like them.
 
I only ask because I JUST got my plastic fan holders like a month ago and love how much easier it is to mount the fans. I would hate to lose out on this if I were to actually upgrade to a Venomous X. :(
 
I'm not sure how easier it is to use the plastic holders as opposed to the metal clips but I used the metal clips to install my two fans last night. It works fine, it holds the fans with no problems. My fans also spin at 4000RPM and 2750RPM.
k30oso.jpg
 
ALso running the venomousX on my new R2E/i7 920 build... quite impressed with her... idle at ambient and under load seeing 126deg F/53c max which is pretty standard from what I read.
 
Ive heard the mounting system on the TRUE REV. C isnt compatible with my motherboard, which is a Socket 775 GA-EP45-DS3P. I was wondering if i will have the same issue with the mounting system on the Venomous.
 
on me R2E there is already a backing plate for the CPU SOCKET... I had to modify the bracket a little to beable to get it to mount through the board and bolt up...kinda silly a $360 mb and a $80 heatsink and it wasnt P-N-P lol
 
Back
Top