evenfall928
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2006
- Messages
- 271
Hey, I was wondering if y'all had any thoughts/experiences/suggestions when it comes to thermal tape. I know I could use the Arctic Silver thermal adhesive or whatever, but the tape just really comes in handy when using it on ramsinks and smaller stuff of that sort.
So far we've tried some Sekisui tape, some 3M "frag tape" that was a pain to peel off AND didn't stick, and some other brand that also, lo and behold, didn't stick.
The best tape I've ever had was some kind of blackish looking tape that was on the ramsinks of a video card I bought used, but I can't seem to figure out what that was, much less where to buy it.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!
So far we've tried some Sekisui tape, some 3M "frag tape" that was a pain to peel off AND didn't stick, and some other brand that also, lo and behold, didn't stick.
The best tape I've ever had was some kind of blackish looking tape that was on the ramsinks of a video card I bought used, but I can't seem to figure out what that was, much less where to buy it.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!