Hi hardocpers,
I notice that on my video card that the memory modules have a thermal pad interface to transfer the heat to the large heatsink. The thing is that some of the thermal pads are not completely touching my memory modules (i.e. you can see tiny-small air gaps). Would it be harmfull to fill these gaps with some thermal conductive counpound (i.e. arctic silver 5)? I mean will the paraffin in the thermal pads be dangerous if it is mixed with some arctic silver 5?
I notice that on my video card that the memory modules have a thermal pad interface to transfer the heat to the large heatsink. The thing is that some of the thermal pads are not completely touching my memory modules (i.e. you can see tiny-small air gaps). Would it be harmfull to fill these gaps with some thermal conductive counpound (i.e. arctic silver 5)? I mean will the paraffin in the thermal pads be dangerous if it is mixed with some arctic silver 5?
