• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Thermal Adhesive Stories

Chris-R

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
183
Has anyone ever used Thermal Adhesive on their computer processors? just wanted to know... Would be kinnda funny...
 
I've used it to secure SB and NB coolers when I had no holes around. I used an automotive serinege mix that fused and was good for heat transfers, didn't use a brand name one we see today like AS.. etc..
 
I used to peel the sticker off of the AS thermal epoxy and stick it over the sticker on the regular AS to mess with the other guyz at work.

I suppose the really nasty version of that joke would have been to switch the stickers the other way...
 
Back
Top