There a book/story/movie about FFVII that I can read b4 watchin FFVII Advent Children

Hey there...I was wondering if there was a book or movie (like maybe one a fan made) or something that I (and maybe my mom) could watch/read before I/we watch the FFVII Advent Children movie...that looks like it's gonna kik ass...can't wait to watch it...

only thing is I don't wanna have to play the whole damn thing again cause I'll get all addicted to it again and that means maxing out EVERYTHING and unlocking EVERYTHING/ONE and doing stuff like that...kast time I played I maxed out the time and I BET that I played at least 200+ hours on the damn game...WOW!!! Many nights w/o sleep on that game...greatest game EVER!!! Well I don't have the time to suffer thru all that again...DAMN that game is addicting...fun as hell...

Another thing is I think my mom would like this movie...she likes CG movies and how much more realistic they're getting and I bet she'd like it too but she knows nothing about the FFVII world...

So is there like a book or movie or summary or something detailed that we could see/read that'll catch us up on what went on in FFVII???
THANX
C'YA :cool:

hmmm... there probobly is some material out there to read but I suggust just getting on the cds and pulling off some of the intro movies etc. and showing them to your mom and explaining things. If you played the game for 200+ hrs you already know it like the back of your hand unless you got hit with a sledgehammer then you have my apologys (forgive me its 4am and im tired)

I want to see this movie as well I am a BIG fan of FF7 because I sort of have a soft spot in me for any sort of storyline w/ a loved one lost and a bad evil dude w/ a sword. Maybe they will bring Aeris back to life in the movie!

Aeris has already been cofirmed to be in the movie...we're just not sure if it's part of a flashback or if she was brought back to life in some form...and I don't know it like the back of my hand...anymore...I played it when it first came out...I don't remember very much of it at all...hell I forgot all about ShinRa until I read about FFVII:AC...even most of the music sounds new again...:eek:...

Cloud gets out of Shinra, turns against them, defeats Sephiroth.

That's my detailed summary of the game.

heyheyhey said:
Cloud gets out of Shinra, turns against them, defeats Sephiroth.

That's my detailed summary of the game.

needs moar turn based fighting in between Cinematic trailers.

Not sure whether this breaks forum rules (apologies if it does) but I believe the FMVs from Final Fantasy VII are available on certain peer to peer networks. It's nice to hear of someone's parent actually taking an interest in something like this.
Also Final Fantasy VII rocks my socks.

You could LWya find a FFVII nut in the forum, i'm sure they'd be more than happy to explain the story for you.

i rememeber reading in the japanese versian of the game you could bring Aeris back to life so maybe she is back to life in the movie or they follow that part. Aeris was my favorite charecter in the game and then she was gone =(. I was sad.

Back