The X850 is coming to AGP!!

I think people are still waiting for it to come out on PCI-E. I don't think they ATI can handle putting out another card.

Inquirer's predictions are hit or miss, 50/50 ratio. ANything they say must be taken with a grain, no, make it spoonful of salt :D

I just hope this one OC's a lot better than this XTPE that I have. I'm definetely going to buy this!

The X850XTPE is available at NewEgg.com allready. The X850XT was available a couple days ago. They seem to be the most available high end cards to date.

seriously who cares about x850... an overclocked x800... yay!

and no its not the last agp card from ati. agp has at least a year, maybe two left (ati is coming out with a bridge chip)

{NG}Fidel said:
The X850XTPE is available at NewEgg.com allready. The X850XT was available a couple days ago. They seem to be the most available high end cards to date.

you can get a PCI-E eVGA 6800GT for $410 or BFG 6800GT for $450 at monarch, both instock...

igor said:
seriously who cares about x850... an overclocked x800... yay!

and no its not the last agp card from ati. agp has at least a year, maybe two left (ati is coming out with a bridge chip)

Anything is possible. I would love to see the next gen ATI 520 core come out as AGP! I think it would be nuts for ATI not to do this.

Some folks are still waiting for their X800 XT-PE - especially the one's who ordered from Dell :D :p

LordBritish said:
Some folks are still waiting for their X800 XT-PE - especially the one's who ordered from Dell :D :p

Had to RMA a brand new Sapphire X800XTPE in early december. Still haven't seen my replacement.

After hassling the store that is handling my RMA, I was told there is a deadline of Feb 6th. After that, who knows?

I'm happy with my 12-pipe X800Pro for now, but I really would like a true 16pipe card to play with.

INeedAName said:
Look, another ATI product people will have to wait months and months for!
months?!?!? what are u talkin about they can't even produce enuff XT PE's. i think u are way off. i think u meant to say years.

... you can get a X850XT/PE pretty easily right now. Same as for the X800XL. Sure they are over MSRP, but so is every high end PCI-E card.

Rob94hawk said:
I just hope this one OC's a lot better than this XTPE that I have. I'm definetely going to buy this!
It probably won't be the best overclocker. It's already being pushed pretty far, thus the bigass cooler. You'll still get better performance, of course.

Back