• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The X2GEN MG15MY

I don't know much about that particular model but we have purchased some 15" LCD's from that same company and they have been some of the worst we have ever used. We have had all kinds of strange issues with them some related to the the screens themselves but most related to really poor quality power supplies.
 
It's a nice price, I guess, but if I want a 15-inch display, I'll use my laptop!
 
Back
Top